The recently opened Radisson Blu is centrally located in the heart of Addis Ababa about twenty minutes from Bole International Airport.
This is a stylish modern hotel with 204 rooms and Suites equipped with separate shower and bath, a mini bar and free high-speed wireless Internet access.
The French Brasserie offers an a la carte menu and international buffet with traditional options while the Tomoca Café serves the best coffee in Ethiopia.
There is 24-hour room service as well as a private gym and the Rainforest Day Spa.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours