Jupiter International Hotel (Bole branch) is one of two Jupiter hotels in Addis Ababa. Just 2km from Bole airport, this is our preferred branch of the Jupiter hotels as it is smaller, so has a more cosy ambience.
The 40 rooms and suites are clean and very comfortable. The staff are friendly and the service professional. Jupiter Hotel Bole is extremely convenient for guests wanting to stay in touch with home, as it has among the strongest broadband connections in the city.
The breakfast buffet is good and there is a wide choice of dishes for lunch and dinner, as well as a conivivial bar area. We last visited in October 2018 and found this hotel excellent value.
The hotel in general is well maintained and with its excellent location, is one of our two accommodations of choice for guests who have an overnight stay in Addis Ababa.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours