Staying here will give you a real taste of Ecuadorian ranch life. Set in a stunning location in the shadow of four volcanoes, near Cotopaxi National Park, from the outset this hacienda looks like something from a picture book, with the stables and corrals adding the touches of a real working farm. The range of rooms include simple single rooms to a large ground floor honeymoon suite, with a big brass bed, wood burning stove and outstanding views.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours