Pachira Lodge is situated within 14 acres of lush tropical surroundings and is perfectly located only 5 minutes from the Tortuguero National Park.
There are 88 nicely decorated guest rooms with a tropical feel, a Spa, swimming pool and a buffet style restaurant. In the park, guests can go on the canopy tour which includes: 11 platforms, 4 suspension bridges and a Tarzan swing.
July through to September is a great time to visit Pachira Lodge since this is the sea green turtles nesting season and guests may also enjoy tarpon fishing between January to May and August to October.
Pachira Lodge supplies complimentary kayaks and an additional tour through the canals of the park can be taken.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours