Manatus Lodge is situated by the river in Tortuguero and is a lovely 12 room property.
Nicely furnished rooms are equipped with 2 queen size beds, a mini bar, cable television, air conditioning and private solarium. Guests can dine at the restaurant where Caribbean fusion food is served and after, enjoy drinks at the Morpho bar.
Facilities at Manatus include: a spa offering massages and treatments, a fitness centre and an art gallery featuring pieces by a Costa Rican artist.
During your stay, you may wish to go fishing (depending on the season), visit the village of Tortuguero, go kayaking by the lodge, take a turtle nesting night tour and go on a boat tour of the National Park.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours