With a dramatic hill-top pool, stylish architecture and spectacular ocean views, this hotel is a romantic hideaway in Costa Rica.
Located on the Pacific Coast of the Nicoya Peninsula, Punta Islita has an infinity pool, a beach club with a freshwater pool and two restaurants.
Deluxe rooms boast ocean views which can be enjoyed from the terraces, Suites offer a king canopy bed and an outdoor Jacuzzi, Casitas (tropical beach cottages) are equipped with private plunge pools and a dining area and Private Villas are full equipped with a kitchen and common areas- an ideal choice for families!
At Punta Islita, guests can enjoy the tropical surroundings, hear the sounds of the howler monkeys, go on the canopy zip line and visit the Islita Art Museum and Casa Museo to see the artist's workshops.
There are a variety of complimentary activities available for guests; such as canopy tours, horseback riding, nature expeditions, golf and cooking lessons or art sessions with the community.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Taste fresh coffee in the Central Valley
- Iconic Arenal volcano
- Wildlife rich Osa Peninsula
- Stunning Pacific Coast beaches
- Spectacular views in Arenal
- Secluded Pacific beaches
- Eco-luxury lodge in the cloud forest
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours