Priding themselves on their lively, vibrant atmosphere and stylish contemporary interiors, El Mangroove is the best choice when looking for a bohemian chic bolthole.
Placed on the idyllic Papagayo Peninsula, the hotel is in easy reach of the golden sands of both Panama Beach and Hermosa Bay Beach.
The colour palette of the 85 rooms mixes calming creams and warm golds with accents of natural wood, the floor-to-ceiling windows bringing the mangrove outdoor wilderness inside.
The whimsical, friendly resort is decked out with two gourmet restaurants, a luxury spa and a serene outdoor swimming pool. Highlights of the mouth-watering menu include pressed pork belly with avocado rice, chocolate cheesecake with caramelised bananas accompanied with a choice of spectacular cocktails, making for a perfect evening feast.
With the additional signature services of outdoor yoga decks, mangrove inspired spa treatments and ocean adventures of paddle boarding, kayaking and surfing, all presented with first class service, staying at El Mangroove is a luxury yet authentic Costa Rica Experience.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours