Capitan Suizo is set directly on Guanacaste’s beautiful Tamarindo Beach and is close to the bustling town of the same name.
The hotel has eight thatched-roof bungalows and 22 rooms, each spacious and comfortable, with a patio or balcony opening onto the tropical gardens.
The large free-form swimming pool is surrounded by lush gardens where howler monkeys are frequent visitors and a variety of birds can be found. The hotel believes in the importance of supporting the local communities and the surrounding nature and wildlife.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours