Cala Luna Boutique Hotel & Villas is located on Langosta Beach, Guanacaste, next to Tamarindo, one of the most popular beach areas in the country.
Cala Luna enjoys all of the nearby conveniences of the beach town, yet sits beyond the hustle and bustle offering a quiet escape. The hotel has a new eco-chic architecture with a stress-free and informal environment and an attentive and excellent service.
Winding paths weave through Cala Luna's lush tropical setting connecting charming, spread-out villas to the hotel rooms, to the Cala Moresca gourmet restaurant and to La Caletta Lounge.
Cala Moresca restaurant offers an exclusive sustainable, organic and biodynamic wine list. La Caletta Lounge is a superb place to enjoy the sunset while sipping on an exotic fresh fruit cocktail.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Iconic Arenal volcano
- Atmospheric Monteverde cloud forest
- Canopy Zipline trails
- Family adventure at Hacienda Guachipelin
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours