Inspired by the local flora and fauna, Andaz Papagayo was designed by the renowned Costa Rican architect Ronal Zurker.
The hotel offers a total of 153 guestrooms and suites, each of them offering large individual balconies with magnificent views of Culebra Bay and the tropical forest.
The resort includes three themed restaurants, which all have inspiration from the national cuisine and use locally sourced ingredients.
Guests can enjoy a huge selection of amenities including two secluded beaches, an 18 hole golf course, a swimming pool for families, an adult only swimming pool and an impressive 11,000 sq ft Spa.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours