Located in the lush, undulating hills near Pereira, Hacienda San Jose dates back to 1888 and is one of the best-preserved houses in the area. Decorated in a colonial style typical of the region, it has seven suites and three standard rooms, all with private bathroom. The hacienda has a Jacuzzi and offers massages with anti-stress treatments. International and Colombian dishes are served in the restaurant and there is a small pool, local hiking trails and more than 100 bird species that frequent the extensive tropical gardens.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours