Built in 1716, Hacienda Castilla is located outside the town of Pereira in the heart of the Coffee Region. This coffee plantation house features just 10 rooms, each individually decorated. Rooms are simply furnished and in keeping with the traditional style of the property all set around a central courtyard. There is a lovely pool and the grounds are filled with fruit trees and the on site restaurant is open to guests and the public.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours