A classic two-storey hacienda built in guadua (bamboo) with clay tiles, Hacienda Bambusa is located within the coffee region’s most scenic landscapes, surrounded by plantain farms and cattle pastures, with far reaching views over the central mountain range. It has seven bedrooms with views to the swimming pool or the mountain, all with private bathrooms and some with balconies and hammock. Dine at the restaurant for delicious dishes made with ingredients grown at the hacienda. This is a charming base from which to explore the region.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours