Situated just one kilometre outside Pereira in the Coffee Region, this boutique hotel was once an old coffee plantation house.
It has nine luxurious rooms, decorated with period pieces and furnishings such as Spanish tiles and colonial floors.
There is an outdoor swimming pool in the lush gardens, adorned with a beautiful collection of palms and tropical plants that attract a wide variety of local birds.
The restaurant serves local and international cuisine and there is a secluded spa built from large river rocks.
Tours staying at this accommodation
This itinerary combines the highlights of Colombia and Panama. Explore the historic centre of Panama City, the Casco Viejo, built in 1673. Admire French, Spanish and Italian influences through its architecture. Journey along the canal on a half day transit aboard the Pacific Queen and experience something truly unique, taking in the canal and its operation. Catch a flight to Bogotá, Colombia's exc...
- Visit frozen-in-time Villa de Leyva
- Bogotá: where cosmopolitan meets colonial
- Stunning landscapes of the Coffee Region
- Social Transformation of Medellin City
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours