B.O.G hotel opened in early 2012 and is right in the heart of the bustling northern district of the city, surrounded by the capital’s best restaurants, shops and nightlife.
Designed by Portuguese architect and interior designer, Nini Andrade Silva, it has 55 rooms, all featuring plush décor and a gold and emerald colour scheme.
La Leo Cocina Mestiza restaurant is a highlight as is the swish lounge bar and pool terrace next to the rooftop heated swimming pool, where the panoramic city views are superb.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Visit frozen-in-time Villa de Leyva
- Bogotá: where cosmopolitan meets colonial
- Stunning landscapes of the Coffee Region
- Social Transformation of Medellin City
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours