In a stunning location overlooking Villarica Lake and just 5 minutes' drive from Pucon, Antumalal is the perfect spot to discover Chile's Northern Lake District.
The property has an iconic 1950s Bauhaus style and a rich history of previous well known guests from Neil Armstrong, the Queen & Prince Phillip and James Stewart.
Extensive gardens surround the hotel and lead down to their own private pebble beach.
Its rooms all feature a fireplace, are panelled with native wood and offer fantastic lake views.
The Antumaco Spa is carved into the natural lakeside rock and offers a wide range of therapies. The restaurant Parque Antumalal incorporates fresh produce from the onsite vegetable garden.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours