Cumbres Puerto Varas Hotel is nestled among lakes and volcanoes and offers top quality service and promises a stay surrounded by nature and comfort.
Its panoramic view of Lake Llanquihue is certainly spectacular and the hotel’s perfect natural setting, combined with the quality of its service, ensure a stay that will rival the splendour of its surroundings.
All 92 rooms and suites have views of Lake Llanquihue and Osorno Volcano and there is an excellent restaurant, two bars and a spa.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours