On the shores of Lake Llanquihue discover the serenity of the region at the AWA design hotel.
Contemporary architecture is blended with local materials and modern pieces with a focus on sustainability and energy efficiency.
Spacious rooms feature floor to ceiling windows with spectacular views over the lake and beyond to Osorno Volcano. Modern features include a cable TV, wi-fi, minibar and a cosy fireplace. The bathroom has separate shower and whirlpool bath. AWA’s restaurant offers a menu reflecting Chilean flavours with local produce. Relax and savour the best wines of Chile with dinner or around the wood burning fireplace.
Spend the days exploring the local area with a selection of activities. Visit the local Germanic towns such as Fruitillar and Puerto Orcay. Take to the lake by kayak or trek in the nearby forests. After an active day relax at the AWA Spa influenced by the key elements of nature – water, fire, earth, wood and metal.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours