Taha Tai Hotel meaning ‘next to the sea’ in the Rapa Nui language overlooks the vast Pacific Ocean and is a short distance from Hanga Roa town in Easter Island. Nestled within lush vegetation, the hotel offers 30 rooms and ten cabana style bungalows. The warm hospitality offered at Taha Tai Hotel will make guests feel at home.
There is a bar, restaurant and a swimming pool, as well as a souvenir shop where guests can find some traditional products and handicrafts.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours