This comfortable lodge is located within the Torres del Paine National Park, adjacent to the pathway that takes hikers on the strenuous full-day walk to the base of the granite towers.
There are 84 comfortable rooms including two suites, a bar, restaurant, spa, a wood-burning fire in the lounge and a daily choice of excursions. All meals are included and you can choose from a variety of spa treatments (payable locally).
Return transfers from Punta Arenas or across the border to El Calafate are also part of the package.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Spectacular otherworldly landscape of Atacama
- Explore the stunning scenery of Torres del Paine National Park
- Bohemian neighbourhood of Lastarria in Santiago
- Charming Germanic towns of the Lake District
- Atmospheric Buenos Aires
- Mighty Perito Moreno Glacier
- Peaceful Lake Nahuel Huapi
- Torres del Paine National Park
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours