Hotel Cabo de Hornos occupies an exclusive location in the heart of the town of Punta Arenas and is close to the attractions of the city such as the palace and museums.
The hotel blends avant-garde interiors and offers cosy interiors and stylish guest rooms. Its 110 comfortable rooms all feature complimentary wireless, plasma TV, a safe and a fully equipped bathroom with all modern amenities.
Guests can enjoy modern regional and international cuisine at the hotels Cabo de Hornos restaurant and a drink at the inviting Quincho Bar.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Explore the unique districts of Santiago
- Ushuaia, the worlds southernmost city
- World's best star gazing in Atacama desert
- Cruise the remote Chilean Patagonia
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours