Explora Patagonia is the only lodge at the centre of Torres del Paine National Park, home to diverse and pristine ecosystems.
Forty-nine comfortable rooms all have spectacular panoramic views of the park. The perfect base for great outdoor adventures, guests can choose from 35 daily shared excursions that explore the park by foot, vehicle or horseback.
After a day in the great outdoors of Patagonia, the bar serves a range of Chilean wine and fine cuisine is prepared from locally sourced ingredients in the restaurant.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours