Pousada Arte Urquijo kin Paraty is perfect if you are you a lover of art or fancy a slightly alternative and quirky hotel. Set in an old ‘sobrado’ (2 story house) and located next to the Santa Rita Church in the historical centre of the city away from the busy area, the hotel offers 6 unique standard and superior suites designed and decorated by the artist owner. Some of the small and comfortable suites offer views of the wharf and mountain and 2 have balconies with hammocks. There is also a library, swimming pool, terrace and pub to be found at the Pousada Arte Urquijo. Among the unique characteristics of this hotel are; the stonewalls and wooden touches and also, the custom of guests wearing the sandals given by the hotel when indoors.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours