Located close to Florianopolis, in a small fishing village on a privately-owned peninsula, the area around Ponta dos Ganchos represents the old-fashioned Brazil of colonial times. Known as one of Brazil’s most exclusive beach resorts, the 25 sophisticated and charming bungalows are set within the verdant forest and all have sea views. Guests can relax by the heated pool, enjoy spa treatments or explore one of the nature trails. There is an oceanfront tennis court, games room and nearby is the best scuba diving site in southern Brazil.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours