Pom Pom Camp overlooks a beautiful palm-fringed lagoon on the western boundary of the Moremi.
The main building, an attractive mix of canvas and thatch, has a traditional safari atmosphere, enhanced by the paraffin lamps that are the camp’s only lighting. There is a small pool area and a dedicated family unit.
The nine luxury tents are nicely furnished, with semi-open bathroom facilities. Antelope are plentiful here – lechwe, tesessebe, impala and steenbok – as are zebra and giraffe, and there are resident elephant. Bird life is abundant.
Activities include mokoro trips, game drives, bush walks, and guided fishing trips. Pom Pom provides a true delta experience at a more affordable price.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- small intimate and unique lodge accomodation
- Safari on the Okavango Delta by Mokoro
- Cruise along the Chobe River
- Try your hand at fishing in Victoria Falls
- Visit the Victoria Falls on the Zambian side
- Mokoro in the Okavango Delta
- Amazing wildlife in Moremi
- See elephants in Chobe
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours