Footsteps Camp is a good choice if you wish to do some walking.
Excellent guides will lead you on 3 – 4 hour walking safaris in the morning and the afternoon. The object of these walks is to explore and interpret the environment and they are at an easy pace.
Mokoro trips are offered as an alternative. Accommodation is in three Meru-style-insect proof tents with sewn-in floors. Tents have twin stretcher beds.
Each tent has its own bucket shower and bush toilet. Food is surprisingly good – the bush kitchen prepares menus to whet all appetites.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours