Tau Pan Camp is situated on an established sand ridge, right on the edge of Tau Pan, inside the Central Kalahari Game Reserve (CKGR).
The camp offers breathtaking views over the endless Kalahari horizon and the permanent Tau Pan water hole.
Guests are accommodated in 8 custom-built thatch desert rooms, while the main area consists of dining room, lounge area and a viewing deck.
The camp also offers facilities such as swimming pool, interpretation centre/library and curio shop.
One of the rooms is a family room. All rooms are solar powered, have fans, outside showers and a private viewing deck.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours