The Chobe River is home to some of the biggest herds of elephant in Africa. Here you will also find Buffalo, hippo and antelope species such as Puku that are adapted to living in water. Chobe Savanna Lodge is perfectly situated on the banks of the Chobe River. The lodge has only 12 tached chalets each with private deck, so there are never more than 26 guests at any given time. The chalets are all air-conditioned too.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours