Chobe Safari Lodge is a large, good-value lodge complex is in the village of Kasane, right on the Chobe River and just 10 minutes from the national park.
A range of room types include air-conditioned safari rooms, thatched rondavels, and twin- bedded river rooms, some of which are family units.
Chobe safari Lodge has a restaurant serving a range of cuisines and two bars. You can book river cruises, game drives, guided walks and fishing trips, as well as a day trip to Victoria Falls
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours