Chobe Elephant Camp is on the western side of the Chobe National Park in a private concession in the Ngoma area with spectacular views of the floodplains below.
There are ten standard rooms and one family room constructed of walls filled with sand to provide a natural insulating barrier to keep the rooms cool in this harsh environment. Timber was sourced from renewable sources or reclaimed wood and using solar energy, all keeping the lodge’s carbon footprint to a minimum but giving the lodge a rustic, farmhouse style. The rooms are linked to the main area by sandy pathways with lounge, dining areas and a lovely pool with deck views over the plains.
Explore the Chobe National Park in open safari vehicles departing early morning and late afternoon on scheduled guided drives.
For stays of two nights or longer, boat trips on the Chobe River and cultural village visits.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Visit the Victoria Falls on the Zambian side
- Mokoro in the Okavango Delta
- Amazing wildlife in Moremi
- See elephants in Chobe
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours