Chobe Under Canvas is simple but extremely stylish.
This fully staffed mobile camp takes you deep into the Chobe National Park, staying in private campsites. Available on a nightly basis, yearround, the walk-in tents have comfortable stretcher-style beds, fresh white linen and en suite facilities, including flush loo and bucket shower.
Guests enjoy predinner drinks and delicious Pan African meals in the comfortable dining tent, as well as bush dinners under the stars.
There are twice daily game drives and boat cruises on the Chobe River. Operated by &Beyond to very high standards, this camp brings together the exhilaration of camping in the bush without compromising on comfort or service.
A maximum of 12 guests stay at any one time.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours