This 25-room seafront hideaway, owned by Francis Ford Coppola, combines natural wonders with stylish luxury.
Thatched cottages are decorated with handcrafted Balinese furnishings and just steps beyond your private deck the white-sand beach dissolves into the sparkling Caribbean Sea.
With two restaurants and a spa, Turtle Inn is a perfect refuge for your adventure in Belize. Its unique location provides a wealth of activities, from some of the best diving in the world and hikes to hidden lagoons, to canoe trips up Monkey River and exploring the nearby Belizean town.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Mayan ruins & wildlife at Lamanai
- Garifuna culture in the Toledo District
- Exceptional bird watching opportunities
- Crystal clear Caribbean waters
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours