Singing Sands is an isolated and peaceful beachfront resort in Placencia.
Set in lush tropical gardens, this friendly and warm inn offers 6 cabanas and garden view rooms. These are decorated with local hardwood floors, unique furniture and local artwork. During the day, enjoy guided tours, snorkelling, fishing, scuba diving, fishing, day sailing, sunset sailing and also, bird watching at the nearby lagoon.
Guests can dine at the restaurant and bar, Chez Albert is located at the tip of a 200 foot pier and Bonefish Grille is an open air establishment. Visit Singing Sands in Belize for a relaxing and wonderful trip.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours