The Legado Mitico Salta has a central location, right in the historic quarter near to Salta’s main square.
Each of the 11 rooms are individually decorated, reflecting Salta’s heritage, and face either the street or internal patio.
There are a number of comfortable places where guests can relax after a day in Salta, including a library, fireplace area and patio where its possible to sit in the sunshine during the day.
This is a stylish base for those wishing to explore Salta’s museums and city centre.
Tours staying at this accommodation
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours