Kosten Aike, located in downtown El Calafate, is a great base from which to explore Argentinian Patagonia.
Furnished in wood and stone and featuring local touches, the hotel has 82 comfortable rooms, a gym, sauna and Jacuzzi.
The Ariskaiken Restaurant serves up delicious Patagonian cuisine and Argentinean wines and a pre or post dinner drink can be enjoyed at the Aura Bar.
A short walk away is the towns many restaurants, shops and bars.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Cosmopolitan Buenos Aires
- The Perito Moreno glacier
- Wonderous Iguazu Falls
- Ethereal Patagonia
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours