Esplendor El Calafate is a boutique hotel situated in El Calafate town a 15 minute walk from the centre.
The hotel offers guests a choice of 57 rooms and suites with a range of views including city, lake or mountain.
There is a lounge, large lobby for relaxing, restaurant with views of the town and lake, in-house bakery producing teatime snacks that can be taken in the bar, cocktails served at the bar and a wine cellar.
For those wishing to further relax, there is a spa and swimming pool with fantastic views.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Cosmopolitan Buenos Aires
- Majestic Iguazu Falls
- Ethereal Patagonia
- Colonial Montevideo
- Atmospheric Buenos Aires
- Mighty Perito Moreno Glacier
- Peaceful Lake Nahuel Huapi
- Torres del Paine National Park
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours