Design Suites El is situated in the upper area of the peninsula and was designed by the famous Uruguayan born architect Carlos .
The style of the hotel has been built so as to merge with the harmonious countryside of Southern Patagonia, utilising natural colours and features throughout.
It is characterised primarily by its stunning panoramic views over Lake Argentina, and each of the 60 guest rooms have floor to ceiling windows. It subsequently offers a fantastic base for visiting the beautiful Moreno Glacier. Other facilities here include an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, health club and spa.
The property is about a 10-15 minute drive from the centre of town, however guests can take a taxi or take advantage of the shuttle bus from the hotel.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours