Located an hours’ drive south of the city of Mendoza, The Vines Resort and Spa matches its stunningly beautiful surroundings with first class service, food and wine.
The resort’s 22 spacious and beautifully furnished villas are situated overlooking lush vineyards against the backdrop of the majestic Andes Mountains. Natural materials of wood, stone and warm fabrics blend together to create an air both of rustic elegance and modern comfort.
With 300 days of sunshine a year under wide-open Andean skies, the area offers a range of adventures and excursions from hiking and horseback riding, white water rafting or mountain biking, to fine dining and tranquil spas. The resort also has a state-of-the art gymnasium, hot tub and 100 square metre infinity pool, with a poolside bar serving healthy lunches, snacks and drinks.
Enjoy dinner at the Siete Fuegos restaurant, where world-renowned chefs cook up delicious meals using the “seven fires” of Argentinean cooking. You can enjoy the pleasure of making, drinking and sharing wine on a visit to one of the many wineries. The Gauchos, with their impressive knowledge of the outdoors and appreciation of wine and food, are committed to making your experience in Mendoza a most enchanting and memorable one.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours