Situated roughly 15km from Mendoza city, in the town of Chacras de Coria, Lares de Chares is a good base from which to go and explore the nearby wineries yet enjoy the feel of being in a small town.
The décor mixes desert wood with Andean stone to create a natural yet contemporary look. A range of different sized rooms are offered with a total hotel capacity of 25.
The Lares Restaurant serves hearty local food, complemented by great wine from the Mendoza area chosen from the Lares wine cellar.
The hotel has a pool and wine tasting at one of the nearby bodegas.
Tours staying at this accommodation
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours