A short distance from Mendoza, charming Club Tapiz was built in 1890 and is set in ten hectares of vineyards.
The elegant main house, comprising just seven rooms, has been restored, preserving the Renaissance-style villa.
A few metres from the house there is an old winery which produces artisan wines including the famous Malbec; you can also borrow a bicycle to explore nearby bodegas. Relax by the pool or in the small spa, take in the Andean views and enjoy local cuisine in the restaurant.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours