With panoramic views of the Uco Valley and the Andes Mountains, Casa de Uco focuses on maximum comfort and privacy for your stay in Argentina.
In an unbeatable setting in the foothills of the Andes, the structure of the building is inspired by the geography of the land and its natural surroundings. It aims to effortlessly blend the mountains, vineyards and the clear blue skies. Natural materials used in a sleek minimalist style mixed with a modern edge define the exclusive resort.
Enjoy its beautiful common areas; the lush living room with wood-fire chimney, an extensive wine bar, award wining restaurant and an underground wine cellar.
Comprising of 7 rooms, 9 suites and vineyard villas, all rooms feature egyptian cotton linens and towels, Nespresso machines, 42" high definition TVs, Wi-Fi and exclusive amenities.
The onsite spa offers a variety of treatments and relaxation and serenity continue outside with an infinity pool, jacuzzi, solarium and lagoon.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours