Drive away from the city of Mendoza, deep into the Argentinean wine country to surround yourself with the enchanting views of the Andes and the private secluded atmosphere of the elegant Casa Antucura.
The yellow house, sitting in front of the majestic backdrop of snow-capped Andean mountain peaks, holds an intimate eight suites. All the rooms have views of the mountains and the vineyards, the open layout bringing in the bright warm sunlight from outside. Comfortable and spacious with a contemporary classic styling, these uniquely decorated rooms provide a wonderful resting place at the end of a day exploring Argentina’s premium vineyards. Spend your evenings enjoying a glass of Malbec from the vineyards outside.
At the heart of this beautiful bolthole sits a grand library, holding an impressive 8,000 books on the wall-to-wall shelves. Outside sits a swimming pool surrounded by the stunning gardens and enchanting views of the Andes.
The hotel also features a spa where you can indulge in a traditional Andean massage using olive based hot volcanic basalt and wine based lotion.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours