Sleek and stylish Alpasion Lodge is located in Argentina's beautiful Uco Valley, overlooked to the west by the majestic snow-capped Andes Mountains.
This low property spreads out across the valley floor rather than up and is built of sandstone and natural pastel colour materials to help it blend seamlessly into its surroundings. Around 1.5 hours from the city and famed wine region of Mendoza, it comes as no surprise that Alpasion Lodge features a well-stocked wine cellar that celebrates some of Argentina's finest wines.
The lodge offers 5 luxurious rooms and 1 family room and aims to create an unforgettable experience with a relaxed, cozy atmosphere complimented with traditional regional cuisine and the best locally sourced wines. All rooms have a private terrace and a unique style based on one of the elements: metal, wood, earth, air, water, fire.
Outside there is a relaxing pool with Jacuzzi and a private garden patio surrounded by olive trees. Taste an excellent variety of wines from the region on the roof terrace, with outside fireplace overlooking the Andes or in the cozy living room with a book from the lodges library.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Cosmopolitan Buenos Aires
- Experience Iguazu Falls, a natural wonder of the world
- Perito Moreno Glacier
- World Class Wines in Mendoza
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours