Nido del Condor Resort is located nearby to the beach in Bariloche and faces the Nahuel Huapi Lake.
This boutique hotel offers varying sizes of suites, lodges and cabins sleeping up to 6 people and some overlooking the lake.
There are some great facilities offered by the hotel; a spa, swimming pool, sauna, solarium, Jacuzzi and massage rooms as well as, some rooms even having Jacuzzi’s.
The Nido del Condor also caters well to children since there is a children’s playground area, club and babysitting services offered.
In the afternoon, enjoy fresh pastries and savouries at the Tea House and in the evening, dine at the restaurant with great lake views whilst eating good traditional Argentinean and International food made with fresh produce. Also, visit the Cocktail Bar for some great after dinner drinks.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours