Family owned Luma, Casa de Montaña occupies an unspoiled stretch of lakeside on the shores of Lake Nahuel Huapi around 2km from the town of Villa la Angostura.
Boutique in style the hotel combines local stone and wood, with a vast range of colours and textures. Luma features 8 individual spacious suites with either a balcony, private deck or terrace. Feel at ease in the homely environment, dining each day to a different menu inspired by the local market ingredients.
Explore the pristine lakes and mountains with a private boat ride, including gourmet food or picnic. Visit the surrounding Lake District area by mountain bike, horseback or kayak or simply relax at the hotel lakeside beach or swimming pool.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours