Hidden inside the historic Nahuel Huapi National Park on the shores of Lago Gutiérrez is Estancia Peuma Hue, a cosy and welcoming lodge in the heart of the Argentine Lake District.
Peuma Hue means “place of dreams” in the native Mapuche language and this lodge aims to provide a tranquil retreat for all its guests.
This charming lodge offers accommodation for a maximum of 28 guests and a wide range of activities including kayaking, fishing, trekking, horseback riding, bird watching, wine tasting, yoga classes and many more.
The estancia is just a 25 minute drive from Bariloche.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours