El Casco Art Hotel is set right in the heart of the Argentine Lake District with views over the Nahuel Huapi Lake.
The hotel owns over 500 Argentinean paintings and sculptures and some of this collection is displayed in its 33 rooms and suites. The best rooms also have breathtaking lake vistas. T
he restaurant serves food made with local produce which the sommelier can match to perfection with guests’ choice of wine.
There’s a swimming pool and sauna and Bariloche town is nearby.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours