Silversea's purpose built Silver Explorer expedition ship offers all-inclusive dining, service and shore excursions and has been designed specifically for navigating waters in Antarctica.
With a strengthened hull, the vessel is able to safety push through ice floes with ease. A fleet of 12 zodiacs allows guests to visit the most off-the-beaten track locations and its expert expedition team provide insight and understanding into the destination.
The ship has a capacity for 144 guests and underwent a refurbishment in 2017. There are spacious common areas with an observation library, a panorama lounge and an explorer lounge.
Guests wanting some pampering whilst onboard can choose from a variety of treatments at the spa and beauty salon.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours