- Feast your eyes on the Victoria Falls, a ‘Seven Natural Wonders of the World’
- Canoe along the Zambezi and spot game as you go
- Get up close to wildlife on a South Luangwa walking safari
- Take to the skies in a micro-light to see Victoria Falls or the Batoka Gorge
- Sip a gin and tonic as the sun sets over the Kafue National Park
- Tick off some of the 350 bird species found in the Lower Zambezi only
Zambia is fed and shaped by three great rivers, bordered by three massive lakes and is a land of enormous skies. An enlightened policy of non-intrusive, low environmental impact game viewing has preserved its wild places and their wildlife. It has an impressive total of 19 national parks and the lush forests and plains support over 750 bird species.