- Trek with your guide in Volcanoes National Park to find the gorillas
- Visit Dian Fosey’s memorial and celebrate her conservation work
- Look for birds and primates in Nyungwe Forest National Park
- Learn about Rwanda’s culture and history in Butare
- See the famous Intore dancers - music and dance play an important part in Rwanda's traditions
- Relax on the beach at Lake Kivu
- Shop for rare curios in Kigali - great gifte to take home
Rwanda's picturesque mountain scenery is best known for Gorillas in the Mist, and as the home of Dian Fossey and the endangered mountain gorilla. It's Africa’s premier gorilla tracking destination but we encourage visitors to spend a few days exploring Rwanda's rich culture and landscape if time permits.